"We manage and keep all input materials inside the factory
(indoor) to ensure the quality of our products"
For more than 20 years or excellence, Sun Siam Co., Ltd. has a strong commitment on the quality of the products. Our lubricants are produced from imported high performance additives (from USA, Germany, UK, Switzerland, and etc.) and only new high quality base oils.
QC processes helps us controlling the quality of our lubricant products. We are strict about the input materials. Base oils are subjected to test their viscosity and the apperance before feeded into the storage tankers.
Base oil storage tanks are located inside of factory to prevent the temperature change and moisture, “Humidity prevention caps” are also installed to ensure the quality of the base oils.
Base oil filling procedures
- FIFO (First In First Out) system is used.
- Difference base oils are kept in seperatly storage tankers.
- Under normal weather condition:
Base oils storage tanks will be filled by oil plugs outside the factory.
- In case of raining: Base oils filling process will take place inside the factory to prevent the moisture.
- The deliverly papers, base oil certificates, and quantity of the products must be checked before the feeding process.
- Base oil samples are collected and tested in Sun Siam Co., Ltd. laboratory before feeding into system.
- If the property tests of the base oil are passed, base oil can be feeded into the storage tanker.